Out of all the career choices of the 21st century, Masters of Business Administration (MBA) has been the most sought after and recognised .It has played an extremely significant role in shaping careers globally . Choosing the most esteemed and best colleges for an MBA in USA is a pre requisite to a successful professional life.
Edelevate, one of the top overseas education consultants from Delhi proffer step by step assistance to students who wish to pursue MBA programs in USA. There are many benefits of studying in USA and the Universities in USA are actively recruiting international students especially from India and China. Your reasons for choosing an MBA in USA may range from career advancement within the same industry to a desire to switch careers or embark upon a new career altogether. Whatever may be your reasons,there are certain important factors to bear in mind while applying for an MBA programs in USA. One of the most crucial element while studying abroad is the cost factor. An MBA in USA is an expensive proposition and that is why it is important to know about the cost before applying to any of the colleges in US. Many colleges offer financial aids to MBA students from India. A tuition fee for a private school may cost up to $35000 and the tuition fee for a state school may costs up to $20,000 annually.
There are a lot of scholarships awarded to Indian students who wish to pursue MBA in USA universities .Some of the colleges with Top MBA Scholarships for Indian Students in USA, provide opportunities for Leadership skills development, professional coaching along with cutting edge virtual and practical learning experience.MBA scholarships for Indian students is an amazing source of funding your education. Following is the list of the Top MBA scholarships for Indian Students in USA:
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai fellowship – Established by Reliance Industries Limited to support the Indians nationals living in India who need financial support to pursue MBA in Stanford, this comes with many benefits. Fellows receive the cost of tuition and associated fees each year of the two- year under the Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai fellowship.
- The India Trust Fellowship- This is one of the most popular fellowship programs for MBA in USA and is merit based which allows a one time $10,000 tuition award two students from India who wish to pursue full time MBA at the Booth school of Business,Chicago University.
Akhtarali H. Tobaccowala Fellowship- Launched in 2011 by the Tobaccowala Foundation of India, this was in memory of the 1952 graduate of Chicago Booth school of business.
- Wharton school of Business – Wharton school of business has a wide range of scholarships for the talented aspirants from India :
An emerging Economy Fellowship
Joseph Wharton Fellowships
Social Impact Fellowships
- Kellogg School of Management- Kellogg School of Management offers many merit based MBA scholarships in USA .
Donald P Jacobs International
- Columbia Business School- Columbia offers both merit and need based scholarships for international students. A Meyer Feldberg Distinguished is given each year to students who demonstrate leadership qualities as well as academic competence.
- MIT Sloan – A masters fellowship, this is available to students from all citizenship and backgrounds. McKinsey Award is provided to 4 first year students.
- Harvard Business School- Harvard Business school has its own fellowship plan for the MBA candidates from India.
- HBS Fellowship Programs.
- The Robert S. Kaplan Life Sciences Fellowship
- Horace W.Goldsmith Fellowship.
- Haas School of Business ( University of California, Berkeley)- There are two types of scholarships that can be sourced from HAAS , Institutional scholarships from Haas and scholarships from other organizations. Some of the available scholarships are:
- Haas Achievement Awards
- Diversity Scholarships
- Marketing Scholarships
There is a very strong reasons why USA is called the melting point and the land of opportunities.MBA candidates from India have a plethora of options to choose from when they seek MBA programs in USA.As an experienced over seas education consultants of Delhi, Edelevate encourages MBA candidates from India to never give up on what you really want to do. After all the person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts and if you can dream it, you can do it.